'The Know HOW Essentials' for Year 5 and Year 6 in primary schools
- 4 or 8 session online course
- written by a GP, psychotherapist and Year 7 tutor
- Interactive, online learning
- No lesson planning required from teachers
- Online downloadables or beautiful workbooks to accompany the course
- Please click on the link below for full details
The HOW People have other resources available but 2023 is all about schools!
- For now we are pausing our online membership and our individual and group coaching to concentrate on schools. Thank you for your support and patience over the last 3 years
- We have a HUGE collaboration with The Prince's Trust this year so very excited about that
- Free 'Parents Manifesto' download for parents of teens is still available
- Free 'Kindness a day' calendar for teens is still available
- Recorded Parenting conversations from our full day event still available £27
Sign up for our newsletter and we'll plant a tree
Watch. Follow. Read. Do. Buy.
Our monthly newsletter is stacked with tips, links and helpful stuff. No spam just this newsletter and information on any events we run
By signing up for this newsletter you will also be doing your bit for the environment as we will
plant a tree in our HOW Wood in Northamptonshire, UK
Dr Jo Watkins
GP, Mum of 4, Homeschooler, Traveller
"We are born facilitators and connectors. Making things happen and putting the right people together. Giving girls of different generations role models and mentors within different fields. What unites us both in our very different careers is that it was human connections and conversations, often chance ones, and taking opportunities that made, and continue to make, a difference. The education system is putting our kids in boxes earlier and earlier and often young people just haven’t been exposed to or heard about all the options and paths in life."
Jo continues to work as a freelance GP and a business coach and mentor for other doctors and healthcare professionals entering into the business world with her 'Start Up' business coaching.
Click here for details.
A career in action sports, Mum of 2, Beach lover
"The HOW People was born to build confidence. To inspire, support and connect. Showing teenagers that life doesn't begin and end with GCSE’s. To empower the next generation of awesome females. My parents' mantra when my brothers and I were growing up was 'Give them roots, and give them wings'. The understanding that anything is possible when we put our minds to it, to have belief in ourselves and in our goals, and never let anyone put you in a box. Burn the box! Be who you are, be kind, and support each other, the rest will come."
Polly has two young children and works for a Sports Charity. Prior to this she worked for over a decade in a global sports brand. She has a huge passion and talent for design and her skills with spreadsheets are mindblowing!