Over 6 hours of parenting gold for anyone with teenagers or children going up to secondary school
Recorded and ready for you to access anytime.
We laughed, we cried and everything in between.
Press play, stick your headphones on and listen while you get on with your day just like a Podcast.
Session 1: Parenting under confident teens with Jo Williams
Session 2: Jobs for the girls, helping your teens get work with Karen Claridge
Session 3: PositiviTEENS with Abi Williamson
Session 4: How parenting an autistic child will change the world with Amanda Morgan Thomas and Donna Sharland
Session 5: Teens and their screens with Hannah and Robin Vincent
Session 6: How to raise respectful teens with Phinnah ChiChi
More conversations with special guests on
- Being a father of a teenage girl with Fred Schreuder
- Sexuality, coming out and parenting with Jess Williams
- Parental Self Compassion with Karen Smith
- Tips on going to senior school with Power Thoughts Natalie Costa
- Friendship and Kindfulness with Caroline Millington
- A journey through recovery from anorexia with Recovery from Within
The power of a conversation is often underestimated.
Sharing, talking, learning, listening and understanding that we are always growing and need to open our minds to these times of evolution as a parent.
Teen times are tricky for parents.
Let us help YOU navigate this time.